- You will be charged the full amount for equipment, food, lodging, and services which you have reserved. Please plan carefully and notify us immediately of any changes in your plans.
- We do not issue refunds if you end your trip early.
- Are required before any permits will be reserved.
- Telephone deposit by Visa/MC assures you of a prompt permit reservation.
- $200.00 deposit required per person on Complete Outfitting, and Food & Canoe packages. Food only packages require a deposit of $100.00 per person.
- $100.00 deposit per canoe reserved, or a $50.00 minimum deposit on any reservation.
- If you must cancel a trip you already have a deposit on with us, we will honor your deposit toward a trip in the following 2 years.
- Trip cancellations for Complete Outfitting and Food & Canoe Packages with less than two weeks’ notice will forfeit the entire amount of the deposit.
- All cancellations will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- See our cabins page for cabin deposit info.
- We accept payment by cash, traveler’s check, or Visa/Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
- Payment is due upon arrival and prior to starting your trip.
- Please remember to add state and local sales tax to all rates.
- Fishing licenses are not included in any of our packages. (Minnesota licenses are $39 for a week. Ontario licenses are $40 (Canadian) per week with an Outdoors Card. We sell Minnesota licenses at our base and you may purchase your Ontario licenses from the Quetico Rangers as you enter the park.)