- You will be charged the full amount for equipment, food, lodging, and services which you have reserved. Please plan carefully and notify us immediately of any changes in your plans. We appreciate updates to your reservation PRIOR to your arrival!
- Sorry, but we do not issue refunds if you end your trip early.
- Any equipment rented from us becomes your responsibility. Immediately following your trip, one of our staff members will check in your party and look for any damaged or missing items. As a general rule of thumb, you will be charged an amount equal to that which it costs us to replace the item.
- Are required before any permits will be reserved.
- Telephone deposit by Visa/MC assures you of a prompt permit reservation.
- $200.00 deposit required per person on Complete Outfitting, and Food & Canoe packages. Food only packages require a deposit of $100.00 per person.
- $100.00 deposit per canoe reserved, or a $50.00 minimum deposit on any reservation.
- If you must cancel a trip you already have a deposit on with us, we will honor your deposit toward a trip in the following 2 years.
- Trip cancellations for Complete Outfitting and Food & Canoe Packages with less than two weeks’ notice will forfeit the entire amount of the deposit.
- All cancellations will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- See our cabins page for cabin deposit info.
- We accept payment by cash, traveler’s check, or Visa/Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
- Payment is due upon arrival and prior to starting your trip.
- Please remember to add state and local sales tax to all rates.
- Fishing licenses are not included in any of our packages. We sell Minnesota licenses at our base; Quetico paddlers can purchase Ontario fishing licenses at the Cache Bay Ranger Station.