RABC (CanPass) Information
- Download a copy of the RABC permit and follow the instructions.
- Visit the Canadian Customs Website for more information about the process.
Quetico Canoe Routes
- Saganagons Base Camp
- Silver Falls-Jasper-Ottertrack
- Man Chain Loop
- Boundary Point-Mack-Wawiag-Falls Chain
- McEwen/Wet Lake Base Camp
- Ottertrack Base Camp – Quetico
- Kawnipi Lake Base Camp
- Blackstone Lake Base Camp
New in 2007
Quetico travelers 18 years of age and older must apply for and receive their own RABC permit. Dependents 18 years of age and older traveling with a parent or legal guardian are no longer allowed to be covered by their parent’s RABC.
RABC permits are only valid for one year after the date in which it was issued.
- Please allow at least 3-4 weeks for processing—the earlier the better! If you do not have an RABC form upon arrival you will have to drive to the border and get it approved, a delay of at least six hours.
- Children under the age of 18 not traveling with their parents or legal guardian must have their own RABC permit.
- We highly recommend visitors bring passports as their form of picture identification when checking in at Cache Bay; it is the fastest and easiest method of verification.
- If you have had a DUI in the past five years, you will likely be denied an RABC permit.
- Penalty for traveling without an RABC permit has dramatically increased; the fine is now $1,000 for first-time offenders.
- For more information call Canadian Immigration (807) 964-2095