This package includes your choice of canoe (with paddles and life vests), 1 night in the paddlers lodge, a complete food package of your choosing, and a high-quality stainless steel cook kit with all the Lexan utensils and dishes that you’ll need! The food package consists of items listed on our menu page, conveniently packed in nylon Duluth food packs or bear barrels. Rates are per person and are based on calendar days. Minimum of 2 persons for 3 days; add 30% for solo trips. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Please note that the “Food and Canoe Package” does not include a cook stove and stove fuel. We do have MSR Superfly, Peak 1, or two-burner propane stoves available for rent upon request, and we sell the fuel in our store!
|17- or 18-1/2 foot
(62# or 71# aluminum)
|16- or 17-foot Bell Northwind Royalex or Wenonah Spirit 2 Royalex
(58# – 65# Royalex)
|17′ Wenonah Kevlar Boundary Waters, 17′ Wenonah Kevlar Spirit 2, 17-1/2′ Wenonah Kevlar Escape, 18-1/2′ Wenonah Kevlar MN2, 20′ Wenonah Kevlar MN3, 17′ Bell Northwind & 18′ Bell Northwoods, 17′ Souris River Quetico & 181/2′ Souris River Quetico w/3rd seat.
|7 days: $490
6 days: $435
5 days: $370
4 days: $305
3 days: $240
|7 days: $505
6 days: $450
5 days: $385
4 days: $320
3 days: $255
|7 days: $560
6 days: $490
5 days: $420
4 days: $350
3 days: $280
Would you like for us to pack your food, but have all of your own equipment? We can do that too!
We are happy to satisfy requests for a food package a la carte. Choose a delicious combination of fresh and freeze-dried foods from our online food menu reservation form for $46.oo per person per calendar day. This includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners, AND extra snacks/drinks! We’ll pack the food in lightweight waterproof nylon duluth packs or bear barrels for comfortable traveling. You bring your own cooking equipment and dishes/utensils!
Generous quantities and extra snacks are standard in our food pack; we work closely with you to ensure that all of your needs are met. Your food is packed in our custom foam food packs or bear barrels to keep it fresh and make it easy to use and comfortable to carry. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Choose from a variety of DELICIOUS, HEARTY, AND EASY TO PREPARE meals for your next lakeside excursion. We provide the main entree, sides, desserts, drinks, as well as extra snacks for groups as desired; we’re happy to accommodate you! You will never go hungry at Seagull Outfitters. Special requests are also an option with enough notice!
Download and print your menu form here!
Just wanted to let you know we had a great time; the food was good and we had everything we needed. It was a great experience for the kids!
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheese- Bacon- Hashbrowns
- Buttermilk Pancakes- Maple Syrup- Sausage
- Blueberry Pancakes- Maple Syrup- Sausage
- French Toast- Maple Syrup- Sausage
- Colorado Omelet- Bacon
- Apple Raisin Oatmeal- Bagels- Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Oatmeal- Bagels- Cream Cheese
- Blueberry Granola- Cinnamon Honey Couscous
- Biscuits and Gravy- Raisins
- Cinnamon Muesli with Milk- Fruit and Nut Bar
- Scrambled Eggs with Wild Mushrooms- Hashbrowns- Bacon
- Peasant Omelet- Bacon
- Ham Sandwiches
- Turkey Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Salami and Cheese Sandwiches
- Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Bagels and Cream Cheese
- RyeKrisp and Cheese
- Cold Pasta Salad with Vegetables
- Wild Vegetable Salad with Italian or Ranch Dressing
- Beef Chili
- Grilled Cheese
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Fish Chowder with Biscuits
- Veggie Burrito Bowl
- Tomato Grilled Cheese Soup
- Cheddar Wild Rice Soup
- Mountain Chili
- Fresh Walleye- Hashbrowns (First Night Only)
- Steak- Mashed Potatoes (First Night Only)
- Precooked Bratwurst
- Your Fresh Fish- Hashbrowns- Fish Breading- Shortening
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Turkey Cranberry Dressing
- Chicken Alfredo
- Rice Burrito Bowl with Beef or Chicken
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with Turkey
- Wild Quinoa Pilaf with Hemp Seeds
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Pasta Vegetable Pasta
- Wild West Chili
- Louisiana Red Beans and Rice
- Veggie Burrito Bowl
- Pad Thai
- Spaghetti Marinara with Mushrooms
Discounts for Food and Canoe Packages/Food Packages A La Carte
- None at this time
Other Outfitting Options from Seagull Canoe Outfitters
We offer a headstart launch service from both Seagull and Saganaga lakes. Our towboats will take you to any point within the motor zone on either lake, enabling you to quickly get deeper into the canoe country without paddling these two large entry lakes. For more information on this service, click here.
For information on permits, camping fees, and policies, and other useful areas in our web site, click on the links below.
- Permits and Camping Fees
- Seagull Outfitters Policies
- Seagull Outfitters’ on-line reservation and inquiry form
- Information request form (use this form to request a brochure or get an answer to your question)
- Trip Tips (good things to know before and during your trip)
- The Ultimate Canoe Checklist(a packing list)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deposits: $200.00 deposit per person.
If you’re ready to book your trip and you’d like some guidance on route selection, particularly if this is your first trip, please fill out our Routing Assistance form, and send it along with your reservation. This will give us information we need to recommend the perfect route for you! (Note: this form is for use only by guests who are outfitting through Seagull Outfitters. Sorry, but we can’t provide routing assistance for self-outfitted trips.)