Skill Level: Moderate
Departs: May through September
Length: 4 Days
Cost:$614//person ($70/person each additional day)
Take our head-start launch to Hook Island on Saganaga where you enter Ontario’s Quetico Park.
Paddle to the Cache Bay Ranger Station where you buy your Canadian fishing license then paddle to spectacular Silver Falls. Paddle north out of Cache Bay and into Saganagons Lake where you will set up a base camp on an island and fish both Saganagons and nearby lakes for outstanding smallmouth bass and walleyes. Fry your catch over an open campfire and relax to the sound of the calling loons. Paddle back and portage around the Falls to get back into Cache Bay.Visit the Indian pictographs in Cache Bay before meeting us back at Hook Island in the launch boat. This is a great fishing trip which also offers lots of relaxation.
Included in the Package:
- Your first or last night’s lodging in our beautiful bunkhouse
- All of your lightweight equipment (sleeping bags, tents, thermarests and food )
- Aluminum or Royalex canoes with Stearns life jackets and Carlisle paddles (inquire about the Kevlar canoe upgrade)
- All of your cooking and eating utensils, etc.
- Personalized trip routing session to answer all of your questions
See a complete list of what’s included at the Complete Outfitting Package page. Download/print your menu form!