2019 Complete Outfitting Packages
Have you been on an outfitted trip in the past where things weren’t up to your standard? Did an outfitter forget your tent stakes? How about the fuel for your stove? Maybe you were left without a sleeping bag. What about service? Were you pleased with how you were treated? We understand the importance of quality equipment and service and will ensure you receive the very best.
If you were left with something to be desired after your last outfitting experience, we ask that you let us fulfill those desires for you.
And if this is your first time on a canoe trip, you’ve found the right place. We will take care of you and walk you through every step of the way. Not sure yet? Read some of our testimonials, or better yet, email us and ask for references. Nothing speaks louder than satisfied customers.
So if you’ve answered yes to any one of the above questions, your next step is to pick up the phone and call us or send us an email with your plans, desires or concerns and we will be glad to start planning your customized canoe trip with you today.
Your Complete Package includes:
- Private lodge accommodations in our paddlers lodge the night you arrive
- Personal trip routing session where we go over your equipment, food menu and trip route
- Maps, map case, and compass
- Travel permit reservation for either your Boundary Waters or Quetico Trip
- Complete food supply in our custom nylon food packs or waterproof bear barrels. Download/print your menu form here! We also have vegetarian and gluten free options.
- First-class Cooke Custom Sewing Packs that will be used for your equipment and personal items.
- Slumberjack and Kelty sleeping bags with compression stuff sacks freshly laundered
- Kelty, Marmot and Eureka Timberline backcountry nylon tents with ground cloths and tarps
- Therma-rest self-inflating full length sleeping pads
- Granite Gear Duluth Style Packs with full padding back support, shoulder straps, and hip belt
- Ultra-light Alumacraft, Wenonah Spirit 2 Royalex or Bell Northwinds Royalex canoes w/ Crazy Creek canoe chairs
- MTI comfortable fitting life vests
- Mohawk and Carlisle T-grip paddles or wooden Bent Shaft Bending Branches paddles
- Cook kit, coffee pot, utensils, rope, matches,fire starter, duct tape, toilet paper, saw, first aid kit, dining fly. All cook kits are high-quality stainless steel with all lighweight lexan silverware, plates,cups and bowls. We also include a small cutting board in each kit in a nylon mesh bag as well as a teflon fry pan. We pack an MSR water carrier with your outfitting plus a Nalgene water bottle for each paddler.
- MSR Superfly, Peak 1 or Propane stove and fuel and MSR water filters. We review the stove options with you in the trip routing session and show you how to use them as well as the water filter.
- Most importantly, the service and experience of our team at Seagull Outfitters will assist in a memorable vacation.
You bring only:
Bring your fishing equipment, tackle, personal clothing/hygiene items, and camera- we supply the rest! (A packing checklist will be sent to you with your confirmation. You can also download our special Trip Tips information on-line…and for the most complete list ever, check out our Ultimate Canoe Trip Checklist. This is a great list to print out and use to guide you in packing before your trip. If you have questions about your upcoming BWCAW or Quetico trip, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.)
Thank you for the perfect service we received from Seagull Outfitters this past week. When we were planning our trip, I called a friend to ask for outfitter suggestions. Without pausing he said, ”Call Debbie at Seagull Outfitters. She’s the one you want to go through.” He was right. From the moment we pulled into the parking lot until we left the dock, your staff’s attention was entirely on us. Their help with route and portage suggestions, equipment selections, and fire information were greatly appreciated. Again, when we returned, a staff person was on the dock to greet us, tie up the canoes, and help us with our equipment. I’m hoping to be up again this summer and you can be sure that I will be giving you a call to set up our trip.
Rates are per person and based on calendar days only, with no half-day rates. This is a great package for the first-timer!
Boundary Waters Package*
3 Days – $439.00
4 Days – $529.00
5 Days – $619.00
6 Days – $709.00
7 Days – $799.00
8 Days – $889.00
9 Days – $979.00
10 Days – $1069.00
3 Days – $524.00
4 Days – $614.00
5 Days – $704.00
6 Days – $794.00
7 Days – $884.00
8 Days – $974.00
9 Days – $1064.00
10 Days – $1154.00
The Complete Quetico package includes our round-trip launch to the Quetico Boundary at Hook Island.
Add an ultra-light 40-50# Kevlar Souris River, Wenonah or Bell Canoe with wooden bent shaft paddles to your package for only $10.00 per person per day.
We offer a headstart launch service from both Seagull and Saganaga lakes. A lift from our towboats enables you to quickly get deeper into the canoe country without paddling these two large entry lakes.
If you have small children and are interested in bringing them with you on your canoe trip, you’ll be interested in our Catamaran Canoe option on Seagull Lake.
*Rates subject to change. A Remote Area Border Crossing Permit is required to enter Quetico.
- Children 16 & under deduct 25% off the package price.
- Bring your own sleeping bag and deduct $10.00/calendar day.
- Call about other discounts.
- Maximum of one discount. Discounts do not apply to launch service.
- Food and Canoe Packages
- Partial Outfitting
- Menu Choices
- Special-Interest Packages
- Catamaran Canoe – for families with small children
For information on permits, camping fees, and policies, click on the links below.
If you’re ready to book your trip and you’d like some guidance on route selection, particularly if this is your first trip, please fill out our Routing Assistance form, and send it along with your reservation. This will give us the information we need to recommend the perfect route for you! (Note: this form is for use only by guests who are outfitting through Seagull Outfitters. Sorry, but we can’t provide routing assistance for self-outfitted trips.)
If you’ve never visited us at Seagull Outfitters, please take a look at our Sneak Peek at the Seagull Facilities page. It’s got photos of the facilities at our base camp on Seagull Lake.