Skill Level: Moderate
Departs: May through September
Length: 6 Days
Cost:$ 709//person ($60/person each additional day)
Paddle some of the most remote and rugged canoe country on this trip. After a briefing with us at Seagull we transport you by van to the Cross Bay entry point.You paddle south to Long Island lake then west over to Frost Lake with its many sand beaches and lots of moose activity. Leaving Frost Lake you paddle along the beautiful Frost River to Little Saganaga passing through some remote and beautiful country. Little Sag is full of islands and from there you have options to go west, north or east depending on what time allows. Smaller lakes with lots of wildlife.
You end the trip at our dock on Seagull Lake. A cold drink and hot shower are waiting!
Included in the Package:
- Your first or last night’s lodging in our beautiful bunkhouse
- All of your lightweight equipment (sleeping bags, tents> thermarests and food)
- Aluminum or Royalex canoes with Stearns life jackets and Carlisle paddles (inquire about the Kevlar canoe upgrade)
- All of your cooking and eating utensils, etc.
- Personalized trip routing session to answer all of your questions
See a complete list of what’s included at the Complete Outfitting Package page. Download/print your menu form!