Father-Daughter Canoe Trip Details
Skill Level: Beginner
Departs: June through August
Length: 5 days
Cost: $619/person ($60 dollars a day per person)
Move over boys! This father-daughter canoe trip is for bonding time. This BWCA canoe trip is filled with adventure, fishing, scenic waterfalls, and small portages. You will enter through Cross Bay entry point and proceed into Rib Lake. There is epic Boundary Waters fishing for walleye, bass and northern pike in Cross Bay with two nice campsites. As you make your way south you will portage around small scenic waterfalls, which present great picture opportunities. Your final destination will be Long Island Lake. This breathtaking lake has many great small island campsites and is a great place to make some memories and soak up the Northwood’s evening sky. So what are you waiting for? Call us to book this trip today at 218-388-2216.
Included in the Father-Daughter Canoe Trip Package:
- Your first or last night’s lodging in our beautiful bunkhouse
- All of your lightweight equipment (sleeping bags, tents, thermarests and food)
- Aluminum or Royalex canoes with Stearns life jackets and Carlisle paddles (inquire about the Kevlar canoe upgrade)
- All of your cooking and eating utensils, etc.
- Personalized trip routing session to answer all of your questions
- And More…
See a complete list of what’s included on the Complete Outfitting Package page.
Before you pack your tackle box, visit our Boundary Waters fishing tackle list.