Departs:May through September
Length: 4 Days
Cost:$529/person ($60/person each additional day)
Paddle from our base on Seagull Lake west to the portage into Alpine Lake. If you choose you may also take our launch across Seagull to the west end of Three Mile Island. Alpine offers you a great introduction to the Boundary Waters and is a beautiful lake with a variety of campsites.
Opportunities for day trips into nearby Red Rock or Jasper Lakes or if you prefer to forge ahead you may portage southwest into Ogishkemuncie and set up your base camp there. From Ogish you have lots of day tripping opportunities or a little day hiking along the Kekekabic Trail. Return to our base on Seagull Lake. This is a relatively easy trip with opportunities to fish and explore a variety of lakes while maintaining your base camp.
Included in the Package:
- Your first or last night’s lodging in our beautiful bunkhouse
- All of your lightweight equipment (sleeping bags, tents, thermarests and food)
- Aluminum or Royalex canoes with Stearns life jackets and Carlisle paddles (inquire about the Kevlar canoe upgrade)
- All of your cooking and eating utensils, etc.
- Personalized trip routing session to answer all of your questions