In the new pandemic world we find ourselves at a once-in-a-career opportunity to work from anywhere without raising eyebrows. Many work-from-home employees are choosing to work from secluded cabin rentals with strong WiFi. Isolated cabins for rent with quality WiFi are no fisherman’s tale. They do exist in the heart of the Boundary Waters of Minnesota at the end of the Gunflint Trail you’ll find the perfect combination of rustic, romantic cabin life and superior WiFi connectivity at Seagull Canoe Outfitters and Lakeside Cabins.
Seagull Outfitters’ lake cabins overlook either Seagull Lake or Saganaga Lake and sleep 2 to 6 people depending on the cabin you choose. Renting a cabin on the lake gives you the opportunity to work from where you can relax, rejuvenate, fish, canoe, spend time by yourself, with your partner, or family. It’s the ideal destination for a working vacation.
Imagine finishing your morning meetings and hopping into a fishing boat for a real lunch break with the kids; bobber fishing while you check your
morning emails and sip your coffee on the dock; or watching your coworkers turn as green as the pine trees while you join a Zoom meeting from your cabin’s deck. The pandemic has been inconvenient for many reasons but it’s also granted us the opportunity to work from everywhere.
Why choose Seagull Lake and Saganaga Lake Cabins?
Seagull Outfitters & Lake Cabins is the only resort on the lake that rents cabins. Plus, there is so much to do!
- Check out the local wildlife! Play Birders Bingo with our Birder’s Checklist.
- Grab the family and grill!
- Rent a fishing boat by the day or for the entirety of your stay to get some much needed fishing in or to enjoy a sunset cruise around the motor area.
- Rent a canoe
- to teach the kids how to paddle. (Pro-tip: Try to keep the canoe upright and the kids in it.) Once, you’re underway paddle to any of Seagull Lake’s 130 islands each more than an acre in size to explore. On 3 Mile Island you can find the oldest white cedars and red pines in Minnesota. The oldest cedars range from 600 – 1,000 years old and the red pines top 500 years. 60% of Seagull is paddle only so you’ll enjoy the true peacefulness of the BWCAW.
- Canoe rentals include paddles and life vests. We’ll set you up with the required day-use paddle permits too!
- Enjoy a walk, hike or jog through the beautiful surrounding northwoods.
- Go swimming, berry picking, mountain biking, take nature photos, and so much more.
Clean and Safe Cabin Rentals
Let us put your mind at ease with our COVID-19 Cleaning Guidelines for Seagull Outfitters Cabins. Our extensive list of the steps we’re taking to properly clean between each visitor is available for you to read. Our resort visitors and staff members are of paramount importance to us. So kick back and enjoy the nature sounds from your cabin while you watch paddlers coming and going from the landings.
Social Distancing Responsibly
Each cabin has its own outdoor spaces to allow for safe and responsible social distancing. On top of that, we are taking safety precautions and have installed Plexiglas at our store counter and are limiting the number of persons in the store to 1 at a time. Please watch for new signage outside stressing the importance of social distancing. We request all customers purchase their MN fishing licenses online. Contactless payment is in place to ensure proper social distancing and guests may call us using WIFI from cabins for trip planning and other needs. We have curbside pickup available for any store items purchased online as well. We want to encourage all resort guests to keep the 6-foot social distancing guideline in mind.
Rent a Cabin
Rent a cabin from Seagull Outfitters and enjoy your hard earned vacation days. Take a cabin tour to reserve the right cabin for you or your family. Check cabin availability and if you have any questions, our outfitters are here to answer questions and help you plan your lake cabin vacation. Give us a call at 218-388-2216.
Stay safe friends.