Boy Scout Canoe Trip Details
Skill Level: Beginner
Departs: June through August
Length: 5 Days
Cost:$ 499/person ($60/person each additional day)
Lessons of a Boy Scout Canoe Trip
Learning the basics about camping and the outdoors at a young age is important in the development of a boy on his journey toward manhood. Scouts is a wonderful opportunity to pick up these skills and values that a canoe trip to the Boundary Waters will teach. A Teamwork, survival and the wilderness ethic are just a few things that can be learned in the BWCA/Quetico, and if you’re ambitious enough, you can even earn a few merit badges to boot. Plant the seed in the boys now and watch it develop as they grow.
The canoe routes possible for a trip of this fashion are numerous and will vary depending on the group. If you haven’t been to the BWCA before, it is time you learn what everyone raves about. There’s something in the air up here that triggers this response, and you’ll be talking about this trip until your plans are set for the next.
Included in the Boy Scout Canoe Trip Package:
- Your first or last night’s lodging in our beautiful bunkhouse
- All of your lightweight equipment (sleeping bags, tents, thermarests and food )
- Aluminum or Royalex canoes with Stearns life jackets and Carlisle paddles (inquire about the Kevlar canoe upgrade)
- All of your cooking and eating utensils, etc.
- Personalized trip routing session to answer all of your questions.
See a complete list of what’s included at the Complete Canoe Outfitting Package page.